Saturday, 1 September 2012

01 Sep 12

Well it's been 9 months since my last blog so I'm trying to get back to now I've got a smartphone and I can use voice command to make blogs.

Mikey has not been well for the past few days and today was sick again, this time in the living room so we decided to take him down to the hospital to be checked out by a doctor. He said his tummy was nice and soft, ears and throat were clear so he told us to keep him drinking fluids and keep trying to feed him bland foods. We gave him some calpol substitute when we got home and he is now having a nap. It's a bit late in the day so we will keep him up a bit late tonight.

To kill a bit of time, I washed Heather's car. It was getting quite dirty (very much on the roof) but now it's nice and clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total Pageviews