Sunday, 5 July 2009

05 Jul 09


I woke up fairly early this morning after another hot night. I had some tea and went back to bed and re-surfaced about 10:20am to make sausages sandwiches for me and Heather. We ate them while watching a programme about the secret world of magic. Ever since I watch Andy James on the cruise in May, I felt like learning a bit of magic to incorporate into my next show. Comedy magic is good fun, so why not give it a go. It’ll be slightly more entertaining than just having everyone sitting there watching me pace up and down.

The rest of the day was spent doing chores and going to Sainsbury’s to get some ice cream (Flake 99 in a Cornetto shaped cone. Hmmmm)

Just finished watching the Men’s Final at Wimbledon. It was a long match. Thank God I only started watching it from 5:30pm. I don’t think I would have been able to sit through the whole match.

Later today, I might go through my list of 50 Things To Do and start making some plans for the next few weeks. I have a week off at the end of the month, so perhaps I can get through a load of them then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total Pageviews