Two days to go until I start my new, yet challenging diet. I am going to be trying the 5:2 or fasting diet. With this diet, you restrict yourself to 600 calories a day for 2 days per week (500 if you are female) and for the other 5 days, you can eat whatever you want (within reason of course). As I'm used to have well over 2000 calories a day, it's going to be hard, but then if it was going to be easy, everyone would be doing it.
Mikey and I went round to see my Mum this afternoon while Heather was taking a nap. However, we didn't stay all that long as a little someone was complaining about wanting a nap and getting rather upset that Disney wasn't on (as Nanny doesn't have Disney channels as part of her TV package).
One minor achievement today. I have finally caught up on Dave's blogs. Only taken me since November.
I found the trick to weight loss was very simple. Calorie count and be under your daily requirement every day for a year. Excercise and serious stress helps, but eating else all the time was what did it for me.
ReplyDeleteIt's very easy to type that, and I was (am) permanently hungry. I just tell myself that the hunger pains are what weight loss feels like...
Once all the christmas food is gone I am back on to permanent hunger as I try to shift two more stone.