Saturday, 13 June 2009

13 Jun 09

Most of our friends are at Teston this weekend at a kite festival. Not really our thing, but Heather and I have plans this evening. Heather is off to her parents, then off to watch Carmen in which her mum is singing. I'm off to Snodland to meet up with some old friends. One of them has a birthday, so it's going to be a joint celebration.

My dad called this morning to give me some news. I'm keeping things quiet right now, as I don't want to tempt fate, but I'm going up to see him tomorrow with our cruise photos and the chance to progress things further.

The nieghbours across the road from us are having a party this evneing. When they usually have a party, it's usually very loud and goes on very late. Won't get a good night's sleep tonight. Guess it'll be a case of trying to sleep with ear defenders on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total Pageviews