Sunday, 21 June 2009

21 Jun 09

Heather and I slept in late this morning. I got up an 9:30 but went back to bed again, where I stayed until 11:20. So the brunch which I cooked. Chipolatas, mushrooms, fried eggs and toast. A little success for me; I've never made a successful fried eggs until today.

This afternoon, we went to visit the in-laws. Jake wanted us to play football cricket, which we all join in. At least I have another one of my 50 things to do before I'm 40 off my list. I have another two tasks coming off the list this week. My Weakest Link application is done. All I need to do is find a photo and I can send it off. On Friday, I'm going to a meeting of Ashford Astronomical Society.

Got a tough week to get through first though. I'm covering for a colleague at work, so I'm having to look after his patch as well as my own. Mondays are always busy days, so I'll be exhausted at the end of the day.

Heard one of my friends in America has swine flu. Hope she gets well soon. I'm looking forward to her visit in September. She's going to be over here at the same time as my 40th and she's said she'll come to the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total Pageviews