Wednesday, 17 June 2009

17 Jun 09

It was back to Medway Hospital today to continue my skills training. I'm deep into making sure I'm ready for covering my colleague's holiday. As a acute trust, the hospital's systems are far more important than the ones I look after normally, so I need to make sure I know what needs to be done. Thank God he's only going away for a week. Despite that, I'll have my own work to do, including configuring a storage area network, which is no small task.

Today was busy as ever and I ended my day at St Barts (the one in Chatham, not London) before coming home, feeling inexplicably tired

Heather has not been very happy recently. Work is getting her down as well as her constant headaches. I knew the flowers at home were dead (and they stank too), so I popped to Sainsburys to get her some yellow roses, which are her favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total Pageviews