Sunday, 14 June 2009

14 Jun 09

Heather and I both slept in late this morning. We were both late to bed last night following our nights out. Mine didn’t last too long and I was back before 10:30pm. Despite prior warnings about a loud party across the road, nothing seemed to develop from it and it was perfectly quiet by the time to we went to bed.

It was hot during the night and it was still uncomfortable in the morning. I managed to drag myself out of bed at 10:30am. Heather took another hour and a half before she got up. I had some weird dreams last night. They seemed to involve a bizarre version of Starship Troopers, which I seemed to be able to add new scenes to at will. I kept thinking about virtualising the dream. I think that’s a hangover from Friday’s announcement about the DR Test. It’s been weighing on my mind all weekend. I always thought weekends were your chance to get away from work, not to keep thinking about it.

After hanging out the washing and buying Slimfast and Activia for breakfast and lunch this week, we had a little lunch before going over to Dads to show off our holiday pics and do a little business (if anything comes of that, I’ll explain more at a future date.)

Right now, we are decidinged what to do for dinner. A chicken is cooking, but we are not sure what to do with it. Think it may be a Chinese tonight. Thank God I’m not taking my anti-fat pills now.

1 comment:

Stats

Total Pageviews