As per normal on a weekend morning, I was woken by Mikey making a noise and found most of his books on the floor in his bedroom. After tidying up, we went downstairs for breakfast and we sat together playing Toddler Cars on my phone. He was quite sweet laying there for half an hour just resting his head on my chest while he tapped away at my screen.
Later on, he went upstairs to wake Mummy. Shortly after, I heard a scream for help from Heather only to find our duvet was covered in blusher and other assorted make up so Mummy was not best pleased. The duvet is now in the washing machine.
I went to Sainsburys to get some bits and pieced when I got a message from home to say that Mikey had been naughty (throwing toys and hitting Heather's knee with a wooden train track) and had been sent to his room. When I got back, he wad asleep and all was quiet. I took the time to fix Mikey's garage which had been broken for some time.
No comments:
Post a Comment