Friday, 15 March 2013

15 Mar 13

I woke up this morning feeling a  little sore in the nose from the nights CPAP usage. Heather was awake and we spent a few minutes comparing the differences in our phones as I had a software update a few days ago. My phone now has a very good predictive text feature that you can use with other apps and for someone like me who has trouble typing on a small keyboard,  it's a good idea.

After we got Mikey up, I headed off to work. The main event of the day was the fortnightly team meeting. These usually go on for three hours and today was no exception. The meeting room was unusually warm and I struggled to stay awake. We are going to have to do something about them as they can be so unproductive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total Pageviews