Following a recent post from an old friend recommending that people read my blog as part of his nomination for the Liebster Awards, I thought I would write a blog. I'm not sure how interesting a blog from an IT Engineer is going to be, but I will need to start somewhere.
Yesterday, Heather got some good news. After 3 months of unemployment, she's been offered a job over at Eureka Park. This is a great relief to us both as our finances were getting very stretched. It's a 6 month contract and we are hoping it will be extended. Fingers crossed.
Last night, I went to a leaving do for one of my former KM colleagues. It gave me a chance to see some people I haven't seen in years and find out how things are with my former employer. The company has made another round of redundancies so seem to still be struggling, despite the sale of their former head office site which is currently being demolished to make way for a 3-storey building.
No comments:
Post a Comment