Today started well. Heather off to work, Mikey off to the childminders and I had plans to replace a disk from a server in Rochester (On arrival, I found out that two disks needed to be swapped).
During lunch, I read online that Google are stopping their Google Reader service in July. I still use it to keep everyone's blogs in one place. Apparently I will need to use Google+ in the future.
Later in the afternoon, I got a call from Heather saying she had lost the job she had only started the day before. It seems she hadn't picked up the system they use quick enough. Bearing in mind that she didn't even have a login until midday, I was angry that she hadn't even been given a chance.
So it's back to searching for a another job for her and examining our financial situation for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment