Tuesday, 24 October 2006

23 Oct 06


Horrible day again (weather wise that is).

Don't know what I've done but my neck has been giving me grief all day. Not sure what I've done, but thinking back to when I sat in my chair at work this morning, I sat down and it was if the gas lever was raised and I plunged straight down. Took me by surprise and I must admit, it hurt a bit, but I didn't think that much. Guess you'd call that "an accident at work" $$$$$$

Chippy and Sam are back from their honeymoon. I'm sure they've got loads to show and tell us. Looking forward to it, but it may be some days. Heather and I are planning to watch The History Boys this week at the cinema. We haven't been for a while, so it'll be good to go out on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total Pageviews