
Woah! It’s been a few days since my last blog, so I better bring things up to date.
On Thursday, Heather and I went to Bluewater to have a bit of a day out and to find some wedding stuff. We had lunch at Ed’s, as this reminds us of our favourite eating place in Orlando, namely Johnny Rockets. Pity they don’t sing and dance like they do in the States. We also bought a large box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and I got a server’s hat (which I’ll be wearing on Tuesday for those of you coming to Energize at our place). I’ll look quite the part when I’m taking everyone’s drink orders.
Friday was my 37th birthday. We had my mum and her partner over for dinner, where we had pork in a duvet (an updated version of pork in a blanket).
Saturday was a quiet day. Chippy and Sam came over with a card and pressie for me (thanks guys) and we had a natter over coffee. Heather went to the hairdressers to have her hair done (duh!)
Today, I went and got some rhubarb from Dave’s garden, as he needs the space for his new pond. Nothing else planned at the moment though.
Today is the last day of my week off. Heather and I are only working four days next week, as we’ve both taken Friday off for pre-wedding preparations. Apart from picking my outfit up from Moss and taking a cheque into the bank, I have nothing else really planned. I want to keep myself available for any pre-wedding “running” that Chippy/Sam/Heather may need me to do.
By the way, the photo at the top of this blog is a bit of a quiz. Simply tell me who it is and you might get a prize (this is a good test of your 80s music knowledge)
No comments:
Post a Comment