Sunday, 31 January 2010

31 Jan 10

Last night was the Late Late Xmas Party. Heather and I both had a good time, as did everyone else with a wide variety of food on offer. We got home around 11:30pm.

I got up a few times during the night and used some of my Kalms Sleep in order to nod off. For some reason, I couldn't sleep again. This caused problems on Sunday, as I had no inclination to do anything, even though I have so much to get done before June. I'm going to have to block time out in my diary to get things done or time is going to pass by before I know it. One thing I need to make sure happens is to have a good hearty breakfast at the weekends before starting work. Sadly, I now have to work one Saturday each month, so my time is going to get stretched further. At least the overtime will come in handy.

1 comment:

Stats

Total Pageviews