Wednesday, 6 September 2006

06 Sep 06

Well, Heather is off work until next Monday, as her foot/leg isn't quite healed yet (no pun intended). However, despite the fact that she will shortly be going back to work, she was in a very bad mood yesterday. It wouldn't normally bother me, but yesterday was particularly bad. She is megafrustrated that she can't go anywhere and she doesn't get many visitors. Going stir crazy I suspect.

Anyway, I went to Chippy and Sams yesterday. I sort of saw their new cat, Sophie (though I believe Sam is calling it Sophie Lulu). She seemed worried when it got dark and the cat hadn't come back in. She needn't have worried. Cats are predators and are quite capable of looking after themselves. Besides, they are not stupid. Why should they go hunting for food when it's supplied to them by us? She eventually came in while we were watching From the Earth to the Moon, though it was so dark in the room, all I saw was a shadow.

Off to the gym this afternoon to swim for about half an hour. Last time I was there, I cut through the water like a torpedo. Only trouble was an old lady was swimming there too and kept getting in the way. I let her get halfway down the pool before I took off. However, she had barely reached the end of the pool before I got down there. I've become Captain Speedy!!

I'm off to Chippy's Stag do on Saturday. A few of us are going archering (not sure if that's the right term). Chippy said something about me being Will Scarlet before I left (is he the gay one?). Anyway, Heather has talked me out of wearing an entirely red outfit, so at least my trackie bottoms will by sage green. The rest of me I'll keep red. (NOTE FROM CARSON CRESSLEY: Oooohh, fashion disaster!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total Pageviews