Thursday, 3 April 2014

03 Apr 14

The day started off with Mikey getting up at 7:15am. I was expected him to be asleep as he didn't' get to sleep until 9pm last night. Still, there he was birhght and breezy wanting to go downstairs. Once he was breakfasted, dressed and had a few "races" while watching Scooby Doo, I took him to Debbie's.

Smog over London
High pollution was on the cards today with levels in Rochester reaching 9 or 10. Can't really notice it myself, but Heather can as she has asthma and is suffering with it. 

I'm still deciding on my Expression of Interest choices. I've got the first two choices sorted, but I want advise for former managers before I commit to my third. Apparently, your choices should be.

  1. The job you WANT to have
  2. The job you'd be be happy to TAKE
  3. A wildcard
Why can't they have different shaped nozzles?
I went out and got some petrol at lunchtime. A colleague of mine accidentally put unleaded into his diesel car this morning. It doesn't seem to bad at the moment, but he's asked his brother for advise and to get it drained. I know the nozzles on the pumps are different sizes, but it's still too easy to make a mistake. Perhaps they should put different SHAPE nozzles on to protect us from doing something daft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total Pageviews