Tuesday, 15 April 2014

15 Apr 14



Today we had our monthly Team Meeting (that's all of us in North Kent, not just the Systems team). Not much to report and I don[t think they'll go on much longer, restructure or not. 

One thing I have noticed (not just today, but over the past few weeks) is that a lot of people are particularly grumpy and stressed. I'm not surprised as the restructure is still going on. Our Expression of Interest window closed at 9am on Monday, so I hope everyone who wanted a job in the new structure got their submissions in on time. I'm thinking of organising a few things for people to look forward to, assuming I can get the required interest from people. I know that Lol wanted another night out to say goodbye to Manu, so that'll be fairly easy to arrange. I think a night out after the interviews are over might be a good idea. I'll ask around to see what everyone wants to do. I'm also working on another murder mystery night, this time set on the set of a porn film. Should be good for a laugh. Maybe I'll even do another quiz like the one I did a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stats

Total Pageviews