Yesterday (Friday), I was asked to get the new on call rota for work out to the customers, as we've recently had someone on the rota leave us and we needed to re-0do it for a 5 week rotation. That means we each have one week when we are primary on call, then 2 weeks off, then one week secondary on call, then one week off, then the cycle starts again. I'll do for a short time but once the restructure kicks in, it'll probably all change again.
In the morning, our Learning and Development Manager came over to give those who wanted it some interview skills training. It was a good session and I must look at the notes before I go for interview to keep the skills and tips fresh in mind.
In the afternoon, a few of us (and I suspect others around the county) were finishing off their Expression of Interest forms (some are doing theirs over the weekend). Just as long as they are all in before Monday at 9am when the window closes.
Today, I was at work doing Windows Updates on my organisations servers (not NHS Trust servers). After a bit of a slow start, I got my groove on and managed to finish (sort of) just before 1pm. I'll be finishing off the last few this evening, as I didn't want to disrupt Mark and Ian who were doing their updates.
Heather has not been well recently, so I'm trying to keep Mikey out of her way so she can rest. She is always asleep when I go to bed, but she wakes up a lot during the night, so she is suffering from chronic fatigue. I used to suffer from this (not so much these days) so I know how awful she must be feeling. I hope we can find out the cause of her insomnia so she can get a good nights sleep. Her new pillows don't seem to have done the trick.
No comments:
Post a Comment