Heather found out yesterday that she's going to be covering for her manager at work while she goes on holiday between the 11th and 17th April inclusive. I sense she has trepidations about it, having not done any major managerial work for a few years, but I know she has it in her and it's only going to be for a short time. In any case, deputizing for her manager will look good on her CV.
At
work this morning, I upgraded one of the Trusts risk management
systems. It all went well and I had a happy customer at the end of it,
mainly as it was completed 2 hours ahead of schedule.
And I've finally submitted my Expression of Interest form. Now we play the waiting game.
![]() |
| Misty attacking everything |
Over the past few days, we've had some problems with Misty's behaviour. She's now been banned from Mikey's room after she managed to claw the weatherproof strip out of his window frame. I have enough problems keeping the draught out as it is without the cat making it worse. Fortunately I've been able to put it back, but it's only a temporary fix. Last night when I drove into our car park, I noticed the nets in the living room were down. I dreaded to discover what I'd found. It turned out she'd managed to pull the nets down and broke a candle holder in the process. I managed to put the nets back up and throw away the candle holder, but I dread to think what's next. It's bad enough she's always getting underfoot all the time, jumping over anything that gets in her way and clawing at our bodies during the night. If anyone has any tips on how to tame this beast, please let me know.


Does Misty go outside now? It sounds to me that if she doesn't then she is letting you know she wants to. Now the weather is better she may be feeling the need to explore. Our cats are not allowed outside (state law), but I know Donna's cats have a cat flap to go in and out as they like.
ReplyDeleteAlso, it sounds like she needs to be tired....so playing a lot in the evening would probably help. Feather's on fishing pole type toys usually work.
ReplyDeleteSue, today has been a nice day and she's actually ventured out. Not very far, as she still seems very nervous. But it's still not very warm, so once the weather warms up a bit more and we are out in the garden, maybe she'll go out and run around outside. For now, the garden is walked around and sniffed a lot. She does have a catflap, but she not sure about how to use it yet.
ReplyDelete